Towards the sky
Hiking and climbing
In Saalbach-Hinterglemm and the region you are in a "hiker's paradise". Here, beginners and families, high-altitude hikers and professionals, those interested in themed trails and climbers will find the hiking trails and climbing routes that suit them best.
Additional service for all hiking guests with the free Joker Card:
- Unlimited free use (passenger transport) of up to 6 mountain railroads in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
- 2 x daily free use (passenger transport) of the mountain railroads in Leogang
- Unlimited use of the valley train in Hinterglemm
- Unlimited use of the hiking bus in Saalbach-Hinterglemm and the public transport system in the entire Pinzgau region
- Experiences for kids: Mountain Kodok, Montelino's adventure trail, devil's water, motor skills trail, fairytale forest, Kids-Wander Challenge, summit playgrounds
- Unlimited access to the Käpt'n Hook outdoor adventure pool in Saalbach
- Up to 10 guided hikes per week by the tourism association
- Unlimited use of the mini-golf courses in Saalbach and Hinterglemm
- Unlimited use of the tennis courts in Saalbach and Hinterglemm with advance reservation by telephone or court reservation
- Free admission to the Heimathaus and Ski Museum
- In addition, you will receive attractive discounts at a variety of bonus partners!